Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Here's where to find Than these days

If you've stumbled across this blog recently in search of me, I've found a new home - after a few years in the newspaper business, I've returned to guiding full-time at Davidson River Outfitters in Pisgah Forest (www.davidsonflyfishing.com.)

I worked my first trip for DRO back in 2001, and I've guided on their private water on a part-time basis over the last four years since leaving Headwaters. I'm thrilled to be working for them again. They've got a tremendous fly selection, their guide staff is incredibly diverse and experienced, and they have five miles of well-managed private water on the Davidson, West Fork French Broad and the upper Green. Plus, DRO has permits to fish any public water in WNC, from the Nantahala to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. 

So if you've fished with me in the past, or been referred to me by someone who has, please give DRO a call and book a day of fishing with me. Their toll-free number is 888-861-0111. You can email me about availability at troutbum@citcom.net. 

Hope to see you soon on the water!

Than

No comments:

Mikey likes it!

Mikey likes it!
Even photographers occasionally get to fish, as Michael Justus proved with this scrappy rainbow